All personal data is treated in accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts.
1. The company responsible for protecting your information:
UAB “Internetiniai Kuponai”
Identification number: 304096353
Address: Vytenio g. 13, LT-03112 Vilnius
Email: [email protected]
2. What information do we gather about you:
We collect, use and store only that information that is necessary to:
- Provide you with TheBigCoin cryptocurrency services for both, business and consumers
- Answer your inquiries
- Provide you with the information on services of TheBigCoin
- Ensure functionality of our website
- Ensure security of TheBigCoin website
4. Why do we collect your information:
5. Where do we collect your information from:
We get your information from:
- Google Ireland Ltd.
- Facebook Ireland Ltd.
6. Why are we legally allowed to collect your information:
We collect information lawfully about you because:
- We conclude and perform a contract with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- We have a legitimate interest to do that (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- You have given consent to use of your personal data (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) (Law on Electronic Communications, Art. 69 (1) (Lithuania))
7. Is your information shared within the European Union:
We do share your data with the following entities only where needed for the reasons listed under the Section 3 above and permitted by applicable laws:
- Facebook Ireland Ltd
- Google Ireland Ltd
- Sendinblue SAS
8. Is your information shared with anyone outside the European Economic Area (EEA):
We share the information about you with the following entities only where needed for the reasons listed under the Section 3 above and permitted by relevant laws.
- Cloudflare, Inc. (USA)
- DigitalOcean LLC (USA)
- Google LLC (USA)
- Facebook, Inc. (USA)
- Reddit, Inc. (USA)
- Twitter, Inc. (USA)
- Roxr Software Ltd. (USA)
- Zoho Corporation Ltd. (USA)
9. How long is your information kept:
We will store your information data temporarily and it is deleted after the cryptocurrency service is fully completed.
10. How can you do any changes to your data we store:
If you wish to do any of the following, please contact us at [email protected]
- Request us to provide the information we have about you
- Request us to change the information we have about you
- Request us to delete your information
- Request us to restrict use or deletion of your information
- To object to collection, use and storage of your information at our company
- Request us to export your data to you or transfer it to other companies
- To submit a complaint to data protection authority: Lithuanian State Data Protection Inspectorate, phone number (8 5) 279 14 45, email address [email protected]
- To withdraw any permission you gave to us
To file an inquiry or a complaint, please contact us at [email protected] Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exemptions set by law as well as the procedure we will be following in order to assist you.
11. Description of how we collect, use and store data about you
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, please contact us at [email protected]
|Why we collect your information||What information we collect about you||How long do we store your information|
|Cryptocurrency spending service||
• We only collect your email if you are buying a digital product.
• We collect your delivery address: email, first name, last name, country, state, city, address, post code, postal code, phone if you are purchasing a physical product.
|We do store this data temporarily and it is deleted once the order is fully completed.|
|Cryptocurrency processing service||We do collect your email, password, store name, website url, cryptocurrency address.||We do store this data temporarily and it is deleted once the service is not used anymore.|
|Marketing||We only collect your email.||We do store this data temporarily and it is deleted after the cryptocurrency service is fully completed.|
|Customer support||We collect your email, subject of your inquiry, date of your inquiry, content of your inquiry, reply to your inquiry, information provided by you.||We do store this data temporarily and it is deleted after the cryptocurrency service is fully completed.|